Monk Strap Shoes
Monk strap shoes are revered for their unique design, characterised by a distinctive strap and buckle closure. This elegant yet versatile style seamlessly transitions from formal to semi-casual occasions, making it a staple in any gentleman’s wardrobe.
At Savelli, we invite you to explore the timeless charm and classic sophistication of our monk strap shoes collection. These shoes are a masterpiece of craftsmanship and style, designed to make a lasting impression in every step you take.
How To Style Monk Strap Shoes
Styling monk strap shoes can be a delightful sartorial experience, as these shoes effortlessly blend classic elegance with modern flair. Here are some tips on how to style monk strap shoes:
- Formal Attire: Monk strap shoes are a versatile choice for formal occasions. Pair them with a well-fitted suit for a polished and sophisticated look. Black monk strap shoes work well with black or charcoal suits, while brown or burgundy pairs complement navy or lighter grey suits. Opt for a single monk strap for a more understated formal look, or a double monk strap for a touch of boldness.
- Business Casual: Monk strap shoes can bridge the gap between formal and casual. They pair wonderfully with business-casual attire, such as dress slacks and a blazer. Consider wearing them with trousers in various shades, from classic khaki to modern olive, for a stylish twist on office wear.
- Smart Casual: For a smart-casual look, team your monk strap shoes with well-fitted chinos and a crisp dress shirt. Roll up your sleeves for a relaxed vibe or add a sport coat for extra sophistication. These shoes are a great choice to elevate your weekend or evening-out ensemble.
- Casual Jeans: Monk strap shoes can add a touch of refinement to your favourite pair of jeans. Choose slim or straight-leg jeans and roll up the cuffs slightly to showcase your shoes. This pairing is perfect for a casual yet well-dressed appearance.
- Sock Selection: When wearing monk strap shoes, the choice of socks is crucial. For formal or business-casual outfits, opt for dress socks that match your pants’ colour. In smart-casual or casual settings, you can go for no-show or patterned socks that add a pop of personality.